Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing #23

#23

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed finding all these resources for things I never knew I always wanted to do, and some I even wanted to do, but didn’t know how, like making the video.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I hope to maintain learning about new innovations on technology. Thing #19 that pretty much summarized all the new web 2.0 things seems like a good way to keep going. It will be updated all the time because it is an award program.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? It really was fun (mostly) and that was highly unexpected.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
nothing that I can think of. I liked the links. Maybe if you set the links to automatically open in a new window from the Thing page because I kept having to go back and find my page every time I forgot to right click. But that's me, not the Thing.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes, but unfortunately, time being what it is, I would have to ensure pd hours for it before promising myself to all this time.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Innovative
Easy
Helpful
Pick one.

Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs - did that.

No comments: