Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing #19

So, this whole time that I have been working on 23 Things, I have been bookmarking finds and producing great searches and new ideas. Forget that list. This list is the same stuff, but better, and in one easy location! How can I use this in my library? Easy! It's organized for me. Whatever I need, it's right there. All I have to do is bookmark this site. Done!

One of the thoughts that have been going through my head is "How am I going to remember all these tools for when I need them?" This is how. Now the only down side to this assignment is having to do it so quickly; therefore having less process time. But I hope to play with it during the school year and really LEARN some of these, not just blow through them, like now.

Here's the website http://www.seomoz.org/web2.0/short

No comments: