Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #6

I read and played with mashups according to this Thing. I love the idea of using it, although I am still a little confused about the definition of it. Would a mashup be a combination of my blog being posted on Facebook, or posting a link to a CNN news article, along with comments about the article that, once a friend on Facebook comments on your link, the comment would also be on the CNN website? As far as I can tell, this would be something great for a librarian to have on their page for student assistance. One thought I had is a general lesson I use for creative writing and new words for the basic colors when describing the physical appearance of something. The website http://www.krazydad.com/colrpickr/index.php?group=stock would be a great link to help the students relate better to this creative writing assignment to get visual images to help them better link their color to the assignment.

No comments: